At Resource we put people and communities first. We care and we get involved – as an organization and as individuals – in projects that help others and improve the quality of life in the neighborhoods we serve.
Whether it’s high profile, like our annual sponsorship of the Miss SC Pageant, or a series of smaller efforts that make a big impact, the members of Team Resource are always ready to roll up our sleeves and make a difference.
This year we’ve participated in Families Helping Families at Christmas, made contributions to the United Way, participated in blood drives for the American Red Cross, donating to team members running to raise money for cancer research and volunteered at our local churches.
Here are some highlights from recent service projects that show our RISE values in action:
- American Heart Association’s Wear Red Campaign
- Palmetto Health Walk/Run for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Families Helping Familes Adopt A Family Holiday Campaign
- Angels Among Us to benefit the Duke Cancer Institute
- American Cancer Society – Relay for Life