Ready to purchase or refinance a home? If you are a service member, veteran or a military spouse you have earned benefits reserved for those who bravely served our country. You may be entitled to substantial cost savings through a VA house loan specially designed for you.
- Lower payments
- No down payment
- Programs that make it easier to qualify
- First-time homebuyers programs
Are you eligible for a VA housing loan? You could be if you meet any one of these guidelines:
- Served 181 days during peacetime (active duty)
- Served 90 days during war time (active duty)
- Served 6 years in the Reserves or National Guard
- Surviving spouse of a service member who was killed in the line of duty
Your Resource mortgage banker will make sure you enjoy all the benefits and savings you’ve earned. Find an expert near you to see if you qualify for a VA loan and learn more about the options available to you.